£220,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 November 2007||£225,000||£40,000|
|1 November 2005||£185,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A delightful 2 bedroom garden apartment set within a truly stunning and imposing 'B' listed villa, which is ideally situated in one of the most desirable residential areas in the prestigious upper Bridge of Allan locale.
The accommodation on offer here is both generous and flexible, which is very much in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements. In addition to the main entrance there is an additional access from the driveway. The spacious Lounge/Dining Room presents an area which is perfect for both entertaining and socialising whilst also providing access into the Sun Room, which itself, is a fantastic addition to the main accommodation. The kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of base and wall units with an integrated oven/hob included in the sale. The 2 bedrooms are both double in size, with the master bedroom also benefitting from built in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is a 4 piece family bathroom comprising of bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. There are also excellent and handy storage provisions found throughout the apartment.
All rooms are presented to a good standard with fresh neutral décor and warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
The size and scope of this spacious conversion make it an ideal home and viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all this beautiful garden apartment has to offer.
Externally the property benefits from a lovely low maintenance patio area plus a private off road parking space.
Lounge/dining Room 19' 6" max &exc cupboard x 14' 5" ( 5.94m max &exc cupboard x 4.39m )
Sun Room 5' 9" x 8' 8" ( 1.75m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 11' 10" exc wardrobes ( 3.33m x 3.61m exc wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Well Road is set within an established and sought-after area, close to the heart of Bridge of Allan. Bridge of Allan itself is a thriving former spa town which is a popular residential area with local high street facilities including boutiques and restaurants. Local amenities including golf, tennis, squash, bowling, fishing, woodland trails and the MacRobert Theatre Arts Centre are found close by. The commuter is well catered for with access to Edinburgh and Glasgow by motorway or rail (Bridge of Allan Station) and the other major towns of Central Scotland. Private and public schools: Primary Schools - Bridge of Allan Primary and Beaconhurst. Secondary Schools - Wallace High School and Beaconhurst. The Stirling University is situated a short distance away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.