£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 September 2018||£65,000||£3,000|
|6 June 2007||£68,000||£4,000|
|3 April 2006||£64,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Traditional first floor flat situated in the popular locale of Dumbarton East.
The well proportioned accommodation can be found in good order throughout and comprises of spacious lounge, two good sized bedrooms, galley style kitchen and bathroom. Upon entering the property you are met with the spacious hallway with feature high ceilings allowing access into all rooms. The lounge is situated to the front of the property with views towards Dumbarton Castle and beyond. Next door is one of the two bedrooms, with neutral décor and feature bay window. The master bedroom is double in size and neutrally decorated throughout. The internal bathroom is equipped with white three piece suite and shower over bath. The kitchen is of galley style with wall mounted units, tinted worktops and free standing white goods. Location is prime for this property with the A82 taking you to Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre via the Erskine Bridge.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" Max exc. bay x 10' 4" Max exc. bay ( 4.09m Max exc. bay x 3.15m)
Kitchen 12' 5" Max inc. recess &units x 5' 2" Max inc. recess &units ( 3.78m Max inc. recess &units x 1.57m Max inc. recess &units )
Bedroom 10' 5" Max exc. bay x 11' 4" Max inc. recess ( 3.17m Max exc. bay x 3.45m Max inc. recess )
Bedroom 13' 5" Max exc. bay x 7' 4" ( 4.09m Max exc. bay x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.