£87,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 May 2007||£112,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Two bedroom upper cottage flat in an extremely popular area with private &shared gardens as well as a large monoblocked driveway. The property briefly comprises two double bedrooms, kitchen, living room/dining area and bathroom.
Situated on the upper floor, this main door cottage flat is an ideal starter home and is situated in an extremely popular and convenient location, just off Glasgow Road.
The kitchen offers ample storage within a range of wall, drawer &base units and includes an integrated electric oven &gas hob. The living room is generously proportioned and includes a dining area.
The two bedrooms are double in size and feature storage space or built in cupboard. Completing the internal accommodation is a three piece suite bathroom.
Externally are private &shared gardens along with a large monoblocked driveway with shed.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 5' 8" plus door recess ( 3.43m x 1.73m plus door recess )
Lounge 18' 3" into recess x 11' 11" ( 5.56m into recess x 3.63m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" into recess x 12' 10" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.91m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.