£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 October 2006||£46,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
59 South King Street is a superbly proportioned three bedroom first floor flat located in a great location close to transport links.
***UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE*** 59 South King Street is a superbly proportioned three bedroom first floor flat located in a great location close to transport links and has the advantage of its own private front door. Internally as mentioned the flat has great room sizes and has a large front facing lounge which has ample space for a dining table and chairs. Off the lounge there is access to a fully fitted kitchen which has lots of space for free-standing white goods. There are three excellent sized bedrooms all of which have built in storage. The master bedroom is particularly large and has dual aspects over the front and side of the property. There is also a good sized shower room and off the hall is another large storage cupboard. The property also has the advantage of double glazing and gas central heating. There is also a large loft space for additional storage. Externally there is a shared garden to the rear. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' ( 4.39m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
Master Bedroom 17' Max x 13' 1" Max Exc Wardrobes ( 5.18m Max x 3.99m Max Exc Wardrobes )
Bedroom 11' Max x 9' 2" Max Exc Wardrobes ( 3.35m Max x 2.79m Max Exc Wardrobes )
Bedroom 10' 2" Max Inc Wardrobes x 8' Max ( 3.10m Max Inc Wardrobes x 2.44m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.