£310,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 November 2015||£303,000||£88,000|
|26 August 2005||£215,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Situated on one of Pollokshields premier streets, this fantastic traditional sandstone four bedroom ground floor apartment is perfect for those looking for that something a little bit special that offers an abundance of space and potential.
Situated on one of Pollokshields premier streets, this fantastic traditional sandstone four bedroom ground floor apartment is perfect for those looking for that something a little bit special that offers an abundance of space and potential. The property enjoys a host of original features and is comprised of a beautiful reception room with focal gas living flame fireplace and large bay window overlooking Fotheringay Road, a generous freestanding dine in kitchen with an array of storage and appliances, three very generous double bedrooms, a fourth smaller bedroom that is currently utilised as a home office and a three piece shower room with corner shower. The property further benefits from gas central heating, large sash and casement windows, very generous storage including a cellar and a beautiful private front garden. This is an outstanding opportunity to move to one of the most recognised addresses on the southside and early viewings are essential.
Set within this popular locale, the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of local shops close by distance catering for day to day requirements. Shawlands offers a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants.The area has frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond.
Living Room 19' 8" Max into bay window x 14' 8" ( 5.99m Max into bay window x 4.47m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 1 16' 8" Max x 13' 2" Max into alcove ( 5.08m Max x 4.01m Max into alcove )
Bedroom 2 16' 7" x 10' 2" ( 5.05m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 11' ( 3.86m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 4 - Study 8' 4" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 2.54m Max x 2.36m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.