£63,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 August 2016||£30,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An impressive one bedroom ground floor flat which has been completely refurbished by the current owner to provide a stunning home with wonderful views to the Ochil Hills.
The bright and airy property is accessed by its own main door into a home that has undertaken a complete refurbishment to an excellent standard and consists of entrance vestibule into open plan kitchen/lounge through to a generous double bedroom and stylish newly fitted shower room. A rear porch completes the accommodation with a door providing direct access to the rear communal gardens. Attention should be drawn to the eye catching re-fitted kitchen which has a range of contemporary wall and floor units and is a real asset to the property.
The property is presented in bright fresh decor. Fixtures and fittings are to a first class standard and are complemented by quality floorings throughout and newly installed solid ok internal doors. The home benefits from double glazing, newly fitted gas central heating and has been fully re-wired to include hard-wired fire and carbon dioxide alarms.
To the front of the home are compact low maintenance gardens. The rear communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn and offer fabulous view of the Ochil Hills. A timber shed and additional coal shed offer further storage and are included within the sale.
Lounge/kitchen 15' 2" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.62m max x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 12' 7" max plus door recess x 11' 2" plus recess ( 3.84m max plus door recess x 3.40m plus recess )
Menstrie is a small village, which is beautifully situated at the foot of the Ochil's to the east of the City of Stirling and provides day to day amenities. The historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The M8 and M9 motorways provide commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Schools: Menstrie Primary School, Alva Academy and Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University is located close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.