£35,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 January 2019||£21,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Presented in fresh and neutral decorative order, this generously appointed apartment enjoys striking panoramic views from all windows and boasts notably bright accommodation throughout.
Presented in fresh and neutral decorative order, this generously appointed apartment is 'lift accessed' and enjoys striking panoramic views from all windows whilst boasting notably bright accommodation throughout.
Accessed via a secure entry system into a notably well maintained communal hallway, this property is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends to entrance hallway with ample storage off, spacious formal lounge, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets, double bedroom featuring sizeable built-in wardrobe and contemporary family bathroom with white here piece suite and overhead electric shower attachment.
This particular home nestles in the ever-popular East Kilbride pocket of St Leonards, within comfortable reach of a wide range of amenities and high street shopping in the nearby Town Centre. Regular bus services are readily available within the immediate proximity for travel further afield as well as nearby motorway links affording access to outlying areas.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 5.16m max x 3.33m max )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 12' plus door recess ( 2.90m x 3.66m plus door recess )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 3" max ( 2.49m x 2.21m max )
Bathroom 5' 5" max x 6' 8" max ( 1.65m max x 2.03m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.