£55,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 May 2006||£52,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Flat 0/2, 71 East Clyde Street is a good sized one bedroom ground floor flat which is located a short level walking distance to Helensburgh town centre.
Flat 0/2, 71 East Clyde Street is a good sized one bedroom ground floor flat which is located a short level walking distance to Helensburgh town centre. The building is accessed via a secure door entry system and has the advantage of a communal rear garden. Internally there is a bright hallway with large store cupboard, a good sized lounge to the front of the property which is large enough to have a small dining table and chairs. The lounge gives access to an internal kitchen which has a range of integrated appliances and space for free-standing white goods. To the rear of the flat there is a double bedroom with aspects over the communal garden and a modern bathroom. The property also has the advantage of double glazing and gas central heating and would make an ideal buy to let investment or first time purchase. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 6' 1" Inc units x 3' 1" Inc units ( 1.85m Inc units x 0.94m Inc units )
Bedroom 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.