£55,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 November 2006||£43,000||£11,000|
|13 September 2004||£32,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
75 Sinclair Street is an ideally positioned one bedroom top floor flat located in Helensburgh Town Centre.
75 Sinclair Street is an ideally positioned one bedroom top floor flat located in Helensburgh Town Centre. The property is located a short walk from all local amenities including Helensburgh Central train station. Internally the flat is in good order and has a good sized lounge which id bright and has views over Sinclair Street. The kitchen is on an open plan basis and is fitted with modern units and has a range of integrated appliances and space for free-standing white goods. To the rear of the flat is a double bedroom with built in cupboard and modern bathroom. The building has recently had the roof replaced and externally there is a large shared garden area. The flat is double glazed throughout and has modern gas central heating with the addition of a recently replaced boiler. The property would make and idea buy to let investment or first time purchase. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Kitchen/lounge 16' 6" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 5.03m Max x 3.23m Max )
Bedroom 10' 4" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.15m Max x 2.64m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.