£165,000 Offers over
Unique newly decorated 3-bedroomed terraced townhouse situated in the heart of Lochwinnoch. Accommodation spread over 3 floors comprises lounge, dining area open plan to kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Specification includes gas C/H. D/Glazing. Garage. private Gdns. Balcony from master bedroom.
Unique terraced townhouse located on the premier shopping street with direct access to all amenities, whilst at the same time providing a quiet and private ambience. On the ground floor level there is a long entrance hallway which contains a utility area and private back door ultimately leading to a garage and secluded garden.
The staircase leads into a large dining area which is open plan to the modern fitted kitchen. Beyond is a large lounge with period feature sash windows and a bespoke wooden staircase to the upper floor. There are 3 bedrooms and a bright bathroom incorporating a three- piece suite and electric shower. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a distinctive balcony with views back across the village.
The entire property has been newly decorated and contains a recently installed gas boiler and heating system. Early viewing is highly recommended for this spacious and charming property in a desirable location.
Lochwinnoch is well placed for commuting via the A737 or mainline station services to Glasgow central and the Clyde coast. Glasgow International Airport and Braehead shopping centre are within easy reach. Recreational pursuits include water sports on Castle Semple Loch, golf, cycling and many country walks as well as an RSPB nature reserve. Amenities in Lochwinnoch also include primary schooling, independent shops, pubs, cafes and eateries, all of which are enhanced by its lively, friendly local atmosphere.
Dining Area 18' 4" x 11' 6" ( 5.59m x 3.51m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m)
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 6" ( 5.92m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 6' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 9" extending to ( 2.57m x 2.36m extending to )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.