£195,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 July 2006||£171,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this five bedroom upper maisonette flat, which is ideally located in the heart of Stirling City centre. The property has the added bonus of a current HMO license which would make it an ideal Buy to Let investment.
The property is set within a fine traditional sandstone building under slate tiled roof and is positioned in the heart of the City. Access to the home is through a substantial storm door to the lower entrance hallway/stairwell. On the first floor the property opens into a generous hallway and consists of spacious and well equipped kitchen/diner with an array of floor and wall units, front facing bedroom and well-proportioned lounge with feature fireplace. The second level offers 4 further bedrooms and an attractive 3 piece family bathroom to include, WC, sink and bath with shower over.
The property is presented in neutral tones and fixtures and fittings are to a good level throughout. On a practical note the home also benefits from gas fired central heating and on-street permit parking is available.
To the rear of the home is a gravelled seating area which offers a handy outside space together with additional storage.
It should be noted that the property is fully furnished which would allow for any investor to have a "turn-key" option for any future tenancy.
Lounge 15' 8" max into window x 12' ( 4.78m max into window x 3.66m )
Kitchen/diner 13' 11" x 13' 6" ( 4.24m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 10' 9" max into window x 7' 11" ( 3.28m max into window x 2.41m )
Bedroom 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 16' 3" max into window x 11' 8" ( 4.95m max into window x 3.56m )
Bedroom 18' 8" x 6' 1" ( 5.69m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 14' 11" max into window x 13' 1" ( 4.55m max into window x 3.99m )
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as indoor bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance. Stirling University is easily accessible by regular bus services.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.