£42,500 Offers over
Second floor flat amidst a refurbished building in the heart of the town close to shopping and transport links.
The accommodation comprising reception hall, lounge with views, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom.
Specification includes gas heating, d/glazing, audio entry and private gardens.
Forming part of a beautifully maintained building which was refurbished only a few years before this second floor apartment offers an excellent purchase within a central and convenient location.
The accommodation comprising reception hallway leading into a spacious lounge with delightful open aspects, good sized kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom.
Specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, audio controlled entry to communal staircase and private gardens which are both private and enclosed. These gardens include a shed for general storage as well as an ornamental fish pond.
Linwood is a bustling town complete with numerous features and amenities including a wide range of shops, supermarkets as well as leisure facilities. Transport links are frequent to larger towns and cities such as Paisley and Glasgow, Glasgow airport is also a five minute journey away. Schooling at both primary and secondary levels are at hand.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 5" max ( 4.85m x 3.78m max )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 11" excluding storage ( 2.62m x 2.41m excluding storage )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.