£160,000 Offers over
Top floor flat located on quiet residential street comprising lounge extending to dining area, kitchen, 4 beds and bathroom. Gas central heating. Double Glazing. Well maintained communal areas.
This spacious and desirable property with massive potential is an upper 3/4 bed flat which is located in a quiet, popular residential street close to excellent amenities. The property has a long hallway with all rooms located directly off it. The spacious open plan lounge extends into the dining area. The lounge has a large forward viewing window with lovely views to Dumgoyne Hill in the distance and Mearns Castle close by. The kitchen comprises a range of wall mounted and floor units with breakfast bar area and space for white goods. Two of the bedrooms have double wardrobes, one of the bedrooms has a single wardrobe. Bedroom 4 could ideally be utilised as home office space. The bathroom is fully tiled and has w/c, Pedestal wash hand basin a mixer shower above the bath. The property benefits from double glazing and Gas central heating. The property is accessed via shared well maintained communal hall area. There are front and rear communal gardens.
Hall 25' 8" x 4' 3" ( 7.82m x 1.30m )
Lounge 14' x 15' 11" at widest points extending to ( 4.27m x 4.85m at widest points extending to )
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 5" extending to ( 3.73m x 3.17m extending to )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 11' 5" at widest points ( 3.12m x 3.48m at widest points )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 10" extending to ( 3.76m x 3.30m extending to )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" extending to x 10' 6" to dorway ( 3.17m extending to x 3.20m to dorway )
Bedroom 3 10' 11" extending to x 7' ( 3.33m extending to x 2.13m )
Bedroom 4 10' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.