£220,000 Fixed price
A luxury 2 bedroom top floor apartment set within an impressive recently converted traditional building situated in the heart of the ever popular Upper Bridge of Allan locale with easy access to both rail and motorway connections.
The apartment forms part of a fine period property which was converted in 2016 to provide a number of stunning apartments. The apartment is access by way of an immaculately presented security entrance and hallway. Found on the top floor the apartment consists of an open plan lounge to dining area with wonderful views over Bridge of Allan. A well-equipped contemporary kitchen offers a range of wall and base units and quartz worktops. All integrated appliances are included within the sale and include Neff dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and oven and hob. The kitchen also benefits from views to the rear of the property over to the Gargunnock Hills. The two bedrooms are double in size with the principle bedroom also including a dressing area and stylish en-suite bathroom. Completing the apartment is a fabulous shower room with large walk-in shower enclosure. The home also incorporates excellent storage which includes walk-in cupboards.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard throughout. The home further benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating, quality flooring and double allocated parking space.
In summary this home provides wonderful luxury accommodation situated in the centre of a charming bustling town.
Lounge/dining 22' 6" max into window x 13' 3" max ( 6.86m max into window x 4.04m max )
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 9' 11" ( 3.68m max x 3.02m )
Bedroom 18' 11" max inc dressing areai x 10' 4" max ( 5.77m max inc dressing areai x 3.15m max )
Bedroom 11' 7" max x 8' 10" max restricted height ( 3.53m max x 2.69m max restricted height )
Bridge of Allan is a popular residential area with local shopping facilities and boutiques. Amenities including golf, tennis, squash, fishing and the MacRobert Theatre are close at hand. Well situated for commuting access to Edinburgh and Glasgow by motorway or rail (Bridge of Allan Station) and the other major towns of Central Scotland. Private and public schools: Primary and secondary schools are readily available as well as Fairview International Private School. Stirling University is a short distance away which also incorporates the Gannochy Sport Centre which offers excellent sporting and recreational facilities for all the
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.