£170,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|2 August 2019||£168,000||£37,000|
|2 September 2016||£131,000||£28,500|
|1 December 2005||£159,500||£14,500|
|27 June 2003||£145,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
10 Cardross Park Mansion is a magnificent and luxuriously appointed top floor spacious and bright two bedroom apartment.
10 Cardross Park Mansion is a magnificent and luxuriously appointed top floor spacious and bright two bedroom apartment. Located within the acclaimed Cala development in Cardross the Property was converted circa 2003. The property has been fully refurbished and the interior is beautifully appointed throughout, arguably one of the finest flats to be marketed within the development. On entering the flat there is a large hallway, a spectacular south facing lounge with views towards the Firth of Clyde, a beautiful designer kitchen with gloss cappuccino units with a full range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher. The kitchen has ample space for a dining table and chairs. There are two large bedrooms one of which has a superb En-suite shower room and the other is south facing and has the same beautiful view as the lounge. Both bedrooms have the advantage of built in wardrobes. There is also a large family bathroom again with high quality fixtures and fittings. The flat also has various store cupboards. The property is fully double glazed and has modern gas central heating with a new boiler being installed in recent times. The property is accessed via a secure entry system. Externally there are beautifully maintained gardens and this particular property has the advantage of a private garage. There is ample residents and guest parking available. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' 8" x 14' 2" ( 5.08m x 4.32m )
Kitchen/diner 13' 6" Inc units x 8' 4" Inc units ( 4.11m Inc units x 2.54m Inc units )
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 15' Max x 9' ( 4.57m Max x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.