£55,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this attractive 2 bedroom top floor flat to the market. Located in a popular and central area of Blantyre, close to local amenities and just a short walk to Asda.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Secure nature of the flat/private close.
2. Lots of storage.
4. High ceilings and finish inside property.
5. There is a spacious feel to the flat.
Entrance to the property is via a secure communal door, on the top floor there is a wooden door giving access to the hallway which accesses all rooms.
Bright lounge with feature fire and decorative feature alcove.
Delightful, modern galley style kitchen with brick effect tiles and oak effect worktops.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage.
Double bedroom with built-in storage.
Generously sized contemporary bathroom fully tiled with feature mosaic tiles, corner bath and separate shower cubicle.
Communal drying area to the rear.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode â Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation â Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. Voted Best Estate Agent in Lanarkshire. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.