£120,000 Offers over
An attractively presented first floor flat boasting a number of upgraded features and set within a handsome sandstone building in a most central Clarkston location.
Enjoying a stylish and contemporary interior, this traditional tenement flat occupies a desirable first floor position within this attractive sandstone building and delivers a turn-key opportunity to potential buyers.
Immediately welcoming upon entry from a well-maintained common hallway, the accommodation comprises reception hallway with useful modern cloakroom facility off, notably bright formal lounge with attractive panelled bay window formation, modern fitted kitchen hosting a good range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two stylishly presented double bedrooms and a superb modern en-suite bathroom off the master bedroom,
In addition, the property enjoys an area of private rear garden whilst, to the front, there is ample on-street parking.
Due to the property's central location, comfortable pedestrian access is granted to a host of useful amenities in nearby Clarkston. These include shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices, doctors and health centres. Bus and rail links are also close by, providing regular services to the City and outlying areas, whilst for those who commute by car, main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks including the M77, M8, M74 and Southern Orbital, all of which provide fast road access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, Ayrshire Coast and both Glasgow and Prestwick International Airports.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' ( 4.11m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.57m x 1.88m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.