£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 August 2018||£110,000||£2,000|
|1 August 2007||£112,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Desirable upper cottage flat within a premier location close to numerous amenities comprising Hallway, spacious lounge, lavish kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom all of which must be viewed! Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Parking. Private Gardens.
This charming upper cottage style flat nestles quietly within a cul-de-sac setting which is only minutes away from an impressive array of amenities. The refurbished interior which must be seen to be appreciated comprises of an entrance with staircase leading to the upper hallway from which the accommodation maybe accessed, spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen to include appliances and finished to a lavish standard, 2 double bedrooms and a truly magnificent bathroom of a particularly high calibre. The specification includes gas fired central heating, double glazing, gardens and driveway.
Houston is a renowned village setting with an array of amenities to include first class schooling, shopping and sporting facilities. With an excellent social life through he vibrant bars, cafes and restaurants to be found within walking distance.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' ( 4.72m x 3.66m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' x 11' ( 2.44m x 3.35m)
Bedroom1 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 4' 10" x 6' 6" ( 1.47m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.