£107,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 October 2005||£93,650||£7,650|
|31 October 2003||£86,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
***CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 13TH AUGUST AT 12PM***
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available traditional two bedroom ground floor corner apartment with sizeable private front and side gardens set within the ever popular pocket of Govanhill.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available traditional two bedroom ground floor apartment with sizeable private gardens grounds set within the ever popular pocket of Govanhill.
Internally the property extends to include a welcoming reception hallway, a bright bay window lounge, generous sized kitchen, two well proportioned double bedrooms and attractive bathroom with electric shower. This property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, security entrance system and a particular feature of this apartment is the sizeable private front and side low maintenance garden grounds.
The property enjoys access to an excellent selection of local amenities on both Victoria Road and Pollokshaws Road. Particular reference should be drawn to the impressive range of bars and restaurants available within the cosmopolitan setting of Strathbungo and Shawlands which are both a short walk away. Frequent bus and train services provide rapid commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond with Pollokshields East train station reachable within a two-minute walk. The property is well situated for a selection of highly regarded public and private schools.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 18' 2" Into Bay x 12' 4" Into window recess ( 5.54m Into Bay x 3.76m)
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 6" Not inc recess x 8' 7" ( 3.51m Not inc recess x 2.62m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.