£125,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 March 2020||£125,000||£11,600|
|28 June 2013||£113,400||£11,600|
|10 July 2009||£125,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A truly 'turn-key' proposition; this immaculately presented ground floor apartment nestles quietly in this popular pocket of East Kilbride yet sits within convenient range of a wide variety of amenities and arterial road links.
Heritage View at The Law roundabout is a small modern development of apartments which balance impressively spacious interiors with a modern specification throughout. Externally, the development enjoys notably well-maintained communal areas and ample residents' parking.
Boasting a preferred ground floor position; this particular apartment is finished to a high decorative standard throughout in stylish yet neutral tones and is immediately welcoming upon entry. The accommodation; all of which affords access off a notably broad reception hallway, comprises impressive open plan living area combining lounge and contemporary kitchen with large island unit whilst drawing an abundance of natural light by virtue of two large picture windows, separate utility room, two extremely well-appointed double bedrooms each with fitted storage and both positioned to the quieter rear of the building, modern en-suite facility off the master bedroom and family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment.
Further enhancing this superb proposition are features such as gas central heating, double glazing, excellent internal storage facilities and security entry system.
Sitting on the quiet edge of Stewartfield, Law Roundabout is positioned close to local parkland which delivers access in turn to an abundance of country walks and cycle routes. East Kilbride Town Centre and Conservation Village also lie a short distance away.
Lounge/kitchen 25' 1" x 12' ( 7.65m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 1 16' max x 15' 5" max ( 4.88m max x 4.70m max )
Bedroom 2 16' 1" x 9' 3" max ( 4.90m x 2.82m max )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 4' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.50m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.