£85,000 Fixed price
An immaculately presented and internally refurbished retirement apartment set within an ever desirable private residential development in the heart of Newton Mearns.
Agents advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this delightful retirement apartment presented to the market in immaculate condition throughout.
The property is presented in immaculate condition and is a credit to the current owners therefore early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size style and quality of accommodation available.
The accommodation, which is accessed via security entrance door, leading into carpeted residents lobby with lift access to the apartment. Internally this fantastic apartment extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with fitted carpet and ceiling spotlights, a bright formal lounge with space for dining, a stunning modern fitted kitchen comprising a host of integrated appliances, a well proportioned double bedroom with mirror wardrobes and a stunning modern fitted shower room.
McCarthy &Stone have pioneered retirement living for many years and the Homeshaw House development offers outstanding peace of mind, security and a retirement lifestyle for this ever increasing market. There is an on-site warden who manages and takes care of every day needs in addition to there being a 24 hour care line facility to ensure peace of mind. The development also provides residents lounge with daily activities, residents guest suite and laundry facility. The subjects are set within beautiful maintained garden grounds with residents parking.
Lounge 17' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.31m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 14' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.