£110,000 Offers over
Flat 3, 1 Argyll View is a beautifully presented first floor two bedroom flat built by renowned local builders J Allan Osborne in 2006.
Flat 3, 1 Argyll View is a beautifully presented first floor two bedroom flat built by renowned local builders J Allan Osborne in 2006. This particular flat enjoys views towards the Firth of Clyde and has the advantage of two private allocated parking spaces. The building is entered via a secure door entry system and the common areas are in good order and are maintained by a local cleaning company. The flat itself is very spacious and has a welcoming hallway with lots of storage. The lounge is south facing, very bright and has double doors that open onto a Juliet balcony. The kitchen is accessed off the lounge and has sliding doors that can be open and closed to keep the spaces separate if required. There are modern units with a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher. The Master bedrooms is fabulous and benefits from dual aspects, built in wardrobes, an additional cupboard and dressing area with the luxury of an En-suite shower room. The second bedroom is a good sized double and also has built in wardrobes. There is also a modern family bathroom. The flat has high performance UPVC double glazing, modern gas central heating and good quality floor coverings throughout. The building is maintained by a Glasgow based factoring company. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 13' 9" Inc units x 7' 3" Inc units ( 4.19m Inc units x 2.21m Inc units )
Master Bedroom 14' 2" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 4.32m Max x 3.02m Max )
Bedroom 12' 4" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.62m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.