£195,000 Offers over
Charles Church (2006) luxury top floor flat with a lovely setting in Newlands. Security entry, rec hallway, large lounge, fitted dining kitchen with appls, Master bedroom with en suite, 2nd dbl bedroom, bathroom. Gas c/h, D/G, parking.
Luxury top floor apartment by Charles Church (2006) with a nice setting in Newlands offering an open outlook to the front and views to the rear onto the tennis courts of Newlands LTC &Sports Club.
Security entry to smart communal carpeted hallway and stairs, broad reception hallway with 2 storage cupboards, lounge with French doors and Paris balcony, spacious dining kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, Master bedroom with 2 sets of wardrobes and en suite shower room, 2nd double bedroom with wardrobes, bathroom.
Gas central heating, double glazing, allocated parking space, communal landscaped gardens.
Immaculate order throughout and Oak hardwood flooring in the hallway, lounge and bathroom.
Lounge 19' 4" x 12' 2" ( 5.89m x 3.71m )
Dining Kitchen 17' 10" x 9' ( 5.44m x 2.74m )
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
En Suite Shower Room 10' 10" narrowing to 7' 2" x 5' 2" ( 3.30m narrowing to 2.18m x 1.57m )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" narrowing to 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m narrowing to 3.30m x 3.10m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.08m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.