£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 June 2011||£115,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen &Harris are proud to bring to the market this rarely available main door apartment occupying a prime position within the ever sought after Crossmyloof locale of Glasgow. Offering spacious living this property is perfect for first time buyers or investors alike so early viewing is advised.
Allen and Harris are proud to bring to the market this spacious & rarely available main door apartment occupying a prime position within the ever sought after Crossmyloof locale of Glasgow.
The accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hall with storage, a bright formal lounge with access to a delightful dining area complete with stained and sanded floor boards and feature serving hatch, a generous sized fitted kitchen with a range of wall and floor mounted units, integrated appliances and complete with wooden effect flooring. Accessed from the inner hallway are two well proportioned double bedrooms each boasting built in storage, ceiling coving and fitted carpets and a stylish shower room finished with vinyl flooring and partial wall tiling.
The property also benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazing, immaculately presented communal garden grounds, with a drying area to the rear and double lawn with shrub borders to the front.
Pollokshields boasts a particularly impressive range of restaurants, bars and cafes in nearby Pollokshields, Strathbungo and Shawlands. Crossmyloof train station is a mere stone's throw away with excellent road access to the M8 and M77 motorways nearby.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 8" Not Inc window recess x 11' 8" ( 5.08m Not Inc window recess x 3.56m)
Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m)
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 9" into window recess x 11' ( 4.19m into window recess x 3.35m)
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 7" ito window recess x 10' ( 3.23m ito window recess x 3.05m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.