£115,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 July 2020||£105,000||£1,000|
|23 March 2016||£104,000||£9,000|
|12 July 2013||£95,000||£72|
|11 June 2004||£95,072||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Geilston Court is an intimate and beautifully maintained development built in the mid 1990's and is located on the edge of the picturesque village of Cardross.
***SOLD AT CLOSING DATE*** Geilston Court is an intimate and beautifully maintained development built in the mid 1990's and is located on the edge of the picturesque village of Cardross. Flat 1 is located on the ground floor and has been fully renovated by the current owners to a stunning standard and offers potential buyers a true turn-key property. The accommodation is bright and airy and all on the level. There is a welcoming entrance hall with a cloaks and additional utility cupboard. The lounge is a superb size and faces the front and has ample space for a dining table and chairs. There is also a gorgeous feature exposed brick wall. The kitchen has recently been installed with stunning units which were supplied by Wren Kitchens. There is a wide range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher, microwave, five burner gas hob and hood and a Bosch double oven to name a few. There are two lovey double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes and the Master has a luxurious En-suite shower room. There is also a beautifully appointed main bathroom. The flat has full double glazing and modern gas central heating. Externally there are well maintained resident's gardens and private parking. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/diner 15' Max x 12' 3" Max ( 4.57m Max x 3.73m Max )
Kitchen 10' 1" Inc units x 5' 9" Inc units ( 3.07m Inc units x 1.75m Inc units )
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 8' 5" Max Exc wardrobe ( 3.91m x 2.57m Max Exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 8' 9" Exc wardrobe ( 3.15m x 2.67m Exc wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.