£130,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 July 2003||£97,300||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A smart modern 2 bedroom first floor flat, Laing Homes circa 1988, with a quiet setting and yet well placed for quick access to all Shawlands amenities as well as railway travel and commuting. S/entry, rec hall, lounge, refit kitchen (appls), refit tiled en suite, bathrm. Gas c/h, DG, Parking.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present Laing Homes (circa 1988) first floor flat within a smart established and well maintained development on Shawhil Road, a quiet setting but just a few minutes' walk from the main Shawlands thoroughfare. Therefore well placed for all Shawlands amenities as well as railway travel.
Security entry to a carpeted hallway and stairs, entrance vestibule, reception hallway with storage cupboard, lounge with feature fireplace and living flame coal effect gas fire, refitted kitchen with some integrated appliances, Master bedroom with refitted fully tiled en suite shower room with larger shower cabinet, 2nd bedroom (both bedrooms with built in wardrobes), fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath.
Gas central heating, double glazing, Residents parking, landscaped and well maintained communal gardens/grounds.
Lounge 16' 2" x 13' 4" ( 4.93m x 4.06m )
Kitchen 13' 2" x 7' narrowing to 5' ( 4.01m x 2.13m narrowing to 1.52m )
Master Bedroom 9' 6" x 10' ( 2.90m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.