£170,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 December 2006||£160,000||£50,000|
|21 March 2003||£110,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available lower conversion occupying a prime position within a delightful sandstone villa in the heart of Newlands.
Early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available at this fantastic asking price.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully appointed lower conversion apartment within a detached sandstone villa occupying a prime postilion within the prestigious Newlands locale.
This property retains a wealth of character and opens to a stunning traditional communal hallway with featured stain glass, traditional wooden paneling and an entry security system is in operation giving access to the individual apartments. This rarely available conversion is offered in true walk in condition whilst retaining neutral finishes throughout and offers large feature traditional sash &case style windows over looking the landscaped communal garden grounds.
The accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway, a bright formal lounge with front facing bay window formation, ceiling cornicing and open style press cupboard with open plan access to a stunning modern fitted kitchen area comprising a range of wall and floor units, a plethora of integrated appliances and further space for free standing units and complete with ceiling spotlights.
This unique apartment is further complimented with two well proportioned bedrooms, a stunning modern fitted en suite shower room and a stylish three piece family bathroom boasting full wall and floor tiling and ceiling spotlights. In addition this fantastic flat is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, beautiful landscaped garden grounds and residential parking.
Early viewings advised
Lounge / Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 22' 5" x 14' 8" ( 6.83m x 4.47m)
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 1" Into bay / not into recess x 10' 4" ( 3.99m Into bay / not into recess x 3.15m)
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 13' 2" Into recess x 6' 5" ( 4.01m Into recess x 1.96m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.