£175,000 Offers over
Rarely available ex-show home. This well proportioned, second floor apartment is situated within the iconic former Mill Building in the heart of Paisley. The grade "A" listed building was converted in 2006. This contemporary apartment has a number of features and early internal viewing is advised!
Rarely available ex-show home within the sought after Anchor Mill development. This iconic A listed building was converted to a suite of apartments in 2006. This second floor apartment, situated within the former Mill is positioned in the heart of Paisley close to numerous amenities.
The accommodation comprises a bright spacious lounge with nearly full height double glazed windows and hardwood flooring, a well-appointed fitted kitchen which features an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an integrated ceramic electric hob, a fan assisted oven, microwave oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer. There are 2 generously proportioned double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, partially tiled master en-suite shower room with vanity unit wash hand basin, w.c with concealed cistern and shower enclosure. There is a four piece bathroom comprising a w.c with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with large mirror above, a bath and a separate shower enclosure. This stylish apartment is the former show home within the development, resulting in the property being finished to a high standard throughout including Porcelanosa-tile fitted bathrooms, solid hard wood flooring in the living areas, generously sized bedrooms &bathrooms and a well-appointed kitchen with built in appliances.
The subjects benefit from wet electric heating, double glazing, a secure door entry system, 2 lifts, private undercover parking &well maintained communal grounds
Lounge 20' 8" x 17' ( 6.30m x 5.18m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.34m )
Master Bedroom 17' 3" x 9' 7" ( 5.26m x 2.92m )
En-Suite Shower Room 12' 7" x 4' 8" ( 3.84m x 1.42m )
Bedroom Two 18' 11" x 9' 11" ( 5.77m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.