£150,000 Offers over
Impressive and well-presented second floor apartment nicely located on Pollokshaws Road, well placed for accessing the South Sides amenities as well as Glasgow City Centre. The property is further enhanced by two double bedrooms, en suite, private underground parking, communal lift and secure entry.
Westpoint Homes (2019) second floor flat really nicely presented throughout and upgraded from the original apartment. A great location well placed for accessing local amenities in Strathbungo as well as accessing Glasgow City Centre by road or train, a short distance from Pollokshields East Railway Station.
Security entry to smart carpeted hallway, stairs and residents lift, reception hallway with storage cupboard and utility cupboard with space for a washing machine, separate dryer and with storage space, lounge with French doors to a Paris balcony and semi open plan to a fully fitted kitchen with appliances. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, 2nd double bedroom (both bedrooms with built in wardrobes), spacious WC/shower room with larger shower cabinet.
Gas central heating, double glazing, allocated parking space within Residents garage parking area.
Pollokshaws Road is an ideal venue for excellent local amenities with a great selection of coffee bars, restaurants and shopping with good public transport basically on the door step offering fast commuting to city centre.
Lounge 14' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.52m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 12' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.03m )
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.