£45,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 April 2009||£55,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Beautifully presented apartment set within an ever desirable locale of Calderwood, East Kilbride. Early internal viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment. ***CASH PURCHASE ONLY***
Allen &Harris are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented third floor flat occupying a prime position within Calderwood in East Kilbride.
Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this fantastic property is sure to impress both first time buyers and buy to let investors alike therefore agents advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size style and quality of accommodation available at this excellent asking price.
Internally the property accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with three integrated storage cupboards, a bright rear facing lounge with elevated views of the surrounding area, a well appointed modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units and finished with tiled flooring.
This spacious home also boasts two well proportioned double bedrooms each complete with fitted carpets and a modern stylish shower room comprising of a white two piece suite and shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
In addition this fantastic family home is further enhanced by a system of electric central heating, double glazing, security entrance system, communal lift and well maintained communal areas.
***CASH PURCHASE ONLY***
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' 9" ( 5.28m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 13' x 6' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.03m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.