£75,000 Offers over
Rarely available main door upper cottage flat situated within a very popular area, and ideally situated for easy access to local amenities, schools and transport routes. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is recommended!
Rarely available main door upper cottage flat situated within a very popular area, and ideally situated for easy access to local amenities, schools and transport routes. The generous accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule, landing, spacious lounge with "Oak" effect laminated flooring and built-in shelved storage cupboards, good sized kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, an electric cooker, space for a fridge freezer, six recessed ceiling spotlights and "Oak" efect laminated flooring. There is a double bedroom with "Oak" effect laminated flooring and six recessed ceiling spotlights. The well proportioned fully floored and lined attic room has a rear facing dormer window, "Oak" effect laminated flooring, twelve recessed ceiling spotlights, and also houses the "Vokera" combi boiler. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and good sized enclosed gardens to the side and rear. The side area is laid in stone chippings and has a paved path. The large rear garden in laid in lawn and has a raised decked are and a garden shed. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is recommended!
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 3" narrowing to 6' 1" ( 4.17m x 2.21m narrowing to 1.85m )
Bedroom 12' 9" narrowing to 8' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.89m narrowing to 2.54m x 3.48m )
Attic Room 18' 4" narrowing to 12' 4" x 13' 6" ( 5.59m narrowing to 3.76m x 4.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.