£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 June 2004||£82,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A traditional 2 bedroom upper flat ideally placed in the heart of Dunblane with easy access for commuters to both railway and motorway links.
Offering generous accommodation this spacious flat provides flexible accommodation in a wonderful setting with open outlooks, ideal for the commuter to Glasgow, Edinburgh or Perth. The property would offer a great opportunity for numerous purchasers including first time buyers and investors.
Situated on the first floor the property consists of welcoming hallway with storage, two bedrooms, bathroom and spacious lounge open plan to the kitchen with an array of wall and floor units. The lounge has a wonderful large window which when combined with the high ceilings, which are found throughout the flat, provides a bright and airy feel. Some degree of modernisation may be required to suit the prospective buyers' requirements.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed. Attic space offers excellent storage provision.
Situated to the rear of the property is a good-sized private garden with hard-standing storage area. The main garden is currently overgrown but offers real potential due to its bright, elevated position providing views towards the River Allan.
Lounge 12' 11" max into window x 10' 11" ( 3.94m max into window x 3.33m )
Kitchen 8' 4" max x 6' 11" max ( 2.54m max x 2.11m max )
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 10' 1" max ( 3.17m x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" max x 7' 2" max ( 3.71m max x 2.18m max )
Dunblane is an attractive picturesque Cathedral City providing excellent local shopping facilities including Marks and Spencer Simply Food, Tesco, a delicatessen, optician, bank and Health Centre. Dunblane boasts a superb golf course with the Hilton Doubletree Hotel offering further leisure facilities. The renowned Gleneagles Hotel is within 15 minutes drive. Furthermore, the historic City of Stirling (8miles) provides additional facilities, particularly in the Thistle Shopping Centre with the major stores present. This popular residential area is very convenient for commuting to the major towns and cities of Central Scotland by train (Dunblane Station) or motorway. Schools - Dunblane, Newton and St Mary's Primary Schools. Dunblane High School, Bridge of Allan, Morrsion's Academy, Crieff and Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.