£60,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 August 2007||£95,000||£20,000|
|27 May 2005||£75,000||£11,492|
|5 March 2004||£63,508||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This traditional main door flat forms part of a conservation village close to numerous amenities and shopping facilities. Comprising entrance vestibule, lounge, utility area leading into a compact kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with shower unit. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Private gardens.
This traditional main door flat nestles within the conservation village of Kilbarchan offering an ideal first purchase of considerable merit in this rarely available setting. The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, Lounge, utility area into a compact kitchen, double bedroom leading into a bathroom with electric shower unit over bath. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, whilst to the rear of the building there is an expansive area of ground which offers exclusive areas and communal facilities.
Kilbarchan is a conservation village steeped in history offering a rustic lifestyle which is only a short journey away from nearby towns and cities. The village itself enjoys a range of shops and convenience stores for general day to day living with a local primary school, secondary education is to be found in neighbouring towns. It is also an ideal commuter base as it has access to the M8 motorway. Retail parks and shopping malls are also only a short car/bus journey away.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 5' 6" x 5' 3" ( 1.68m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.