£145,000 Offers over
Beautifully presented modern second floor flat located within this ever popular development on the edge of Glasgow Green.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this beautifully presented modern second floor flat set within this ever popular Modern development on the edge of Glasgow Green.
The accommodation comprises shared entrance with security controlled entry system, L shaped welcoming reception hall allowing access to all apartments, bright and spacious lounge with elevated views and private balcony off, well presented modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two bright double bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite) and modern refitted three piece suite internal bathroom.
The property is further enhanced buy gas central heating, double glazing and private residents parking to front.
Early viewing advised.
The property is located close to local amenities catering for most day to day requirements.
Excellent public transport links with access to Glasgow city centre and beyond.
Access to motorway networks.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 10' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.12m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.