£87,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 April 2016||£82,000||£71,200|
|24 November 2003||£10,800||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom ground floor cottage flat located in a central area of Halfway. This well maintained property benefits from a stunning new kitchen, generous rooms and gorgeous decor.
Situated in a great central location within walking distance to shops and amenities, this home has excellent bus and train links.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The storage space - plenty of room for all my shoes, handbags and most importantly books.
2. The gardens - have both back and front and have the sunshine all day, so can enjoy wine and a book.
3. Area - Very peaceful, no issues with parking, great access to the motorways and close to 2 train stations. Very reliable local taxi service.
4. Eateries - Lots of local take-aways close by for the weekend treat
5. Most of all the comfort, warmth and feeling safe in my home
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into the entrance vestibule with access to the hall.
Bright, spacious lounge with neutral decoration, carpeted flooring and feature fire.
Contemporary kitchen offer Cappuccino handless cabinets with complimpentary worktop and striking painted walls. The washing machine and fridge/freezer are integrated to offer a seamless finish,
Large double bedroom with free standing wardrobes.
Large double with built-in wardrobes and additional storage cupboard.
Wet wall shower room.
This property benefit from a large garden to the rear with chipped area, lawn, decorative hedging and shed. To the front there is a small lawn with path to the front door.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Halfway:
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.