£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 July 2008||£78,000||£14,000|
|20 March 2006||£64,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Upload Abode is delighted to present this 2 bedroom, first floor flat in the popular pocket of Meikle Earnock, Hamilton. This home has been recently modernised and benefits from having the loft space floored and sheeted for additional storage.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The main bedroom has loads of storage including fitted wardrobes and a walk in cupboard which was previously used as a hair and make up area.
2. Large private garden with decking area, many a summer`s day has been spent lying on the decking which gets the sun most of the day (when it makes an appearance!)
3. The loft is fully floored so plenty extra storage space and potential for an extra bedroom or office space.
4. Local shops nearby and a chip shop at the bottom of the street, just watch the waistline! Also two lovely pub/ restaurants are within walking distance (Guy`s Inn/ The Bramble restaurant &John Carrigans Eating House)
5. It`s in a lovely area that`s generally pretty quiet with friendly neighbours and the Neilsland &Earnock nature trail is nearby for walking/ running.
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door, with stairs leading top the upper floor.
Generous lounge with newly laid laminate flooring, shelving alcove, access to loft space and views to the front of the property.
Well proportioned kitchen consisting of white shaker style units with contrasting worktop, complimentary tiled splashback, breakfast bar, vinyl flooring and dual aspect windows.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage, mirrored wardrobes, new carpeted flooring and views to the rear.
Single bedroom with new carpeted flooring and ample space for bedroom furniture.
Fully tiled with decorative border, white suite, vinyl flooring ad shower over bath.
Recently floored and sheeted to provide additional storage.
Large chipped area to the side of the property with path to front door.
The rear of the property has a considerable private garden with a decking area toward the back and hedges to the perimeter.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.