£83,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is pleased to present this generous 2 bedroom, first floor flat located in the Springburn area of Glasgow. This home benefits from secure entry, a well maintained communal space, private parking and can be sold fully furnished.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Large spacious lounge.
2. Close proximity to Glasgow City centre and motorway links. Cheap taxi fare to city centre.
3. 24hr tesco and Costco right across the road.
4. Bus stops and Springburn train station all very close within walking distance.
5. Private car park and ample street parking for visitors.
Access to the property is gained through a secure communal door into the entrance. Once on the first floor, the wooden door offers entry to the flat with laminate flooring leading to all rooms and an abundance of built-in storage.
Comprehensive and neutrally decorated lounge with feature fireplace, laminate flooring and ample space for a dining table.
Beech shaker style kitchen units with contrasting worktop, tiled splashback, vinyl flooring and window with views to the front.
Double bedroom with free standing mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring and considerable space for furniture.
Secondary double bedroom with built-in double wardrobe, carpeted flooring, space for free standing furniture and views to the rear.
Part tiled white bathroom with a modern white bathroom suite, laminate flooring and electric shower over bath.
The front of the property has a shared lawn and communal grounds.
The rear of the property has private parking.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see all this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Glasgow:
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.