£355,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 April 2004||£221,000||£28,500|
|16 September 2003||£192,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A fabulous and substantial 4 bedroom first floor traditional flat on Glencairn Drive, a conservation area adjacent to a host of local amenities. S/entry, vestibule, large hallway, bay window lounge, refitted dining kitchen, refitted WC/shower room, en suite shower room. Gas c/h, part DG.
Allen &Harris are delighted to market this impressive and substantial traditional tenement flat with preferred first floor position on Glencairn Drive, a Conservation area and extremely popular. Sitting within 100 metres or so of a village style setting at Nithsdale Road with a lovely range of boutique shops, coffee shops and restaurants to include Moyra Janes Brasserie and Six by Nicos. Well placed for commuting and accessing Glasgow City Centre and the M8 and M77 motorways and nearby access to Pollokshields West Railway Station.
Security entry to a smart and tidy close, entrance vestibule, reception hallway some 28 ft in length and with 2 storage cupboards, Bay window lounge with feature fireplace and living flame coal effect gas fire, stunning refitted (2018) dining kitchen with integrated appliances to include dishwasher and with a walk in larder cupboard. Master bedroom with feature fireplace and living flame coal effect gas fire, bedroom 2 with en suite WC/shower room, 2 further double bedrooms, refitted (2016) WC/shower room with 4 piece white suite including large walk in shower, vanity units and wall tiling to three quarter height.
The specification includes gas central heating and part double glazing (all rear windows are double glazed). Communal rear gardens, appointed Factor, free street parking.
A fantastic flat with a superior setting and it really must be viewed.
Lounge 21' x 13' 4" ( 6.40m x 4.06m )
Kitchen 19' 10" x 11' ( 6.05m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 1 16' 10" x 15' 10" ( 5.13m x 4.83m )
Bedroom 2 17' x 13' 2" ( 5.18m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 3 16' x 11' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.