£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 October 2003||£81,750||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Enjoying fresh and neutral décor throughout, this impressively proportioned apartment boasts a desirable ground floor position and enjoys a most central setting within the popular pocket of Busby.
Nestling in a peaceful tree-lined pocket of East Renfrewshire yet conveniently positioned close to a variety of local amenities; this well-appointed ground floor apartment boasts a freshly decorated interior and is enhanced enormously by attractive leafy residents' gardens as well as a sizeable storage cellar.
Accessed via a security entry system into a well maintained communal hallway; the apartment itself is set on a slightly raised ground floor position to afford a degree of privacy from pavement level and comprises a welcoming reception hallway with ample storage off, bright formal lounge with attractive fire and surround at focal point, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and affording space for a small table and chairs, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom featuring white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
The property lies close to a number of amenities and services which include shops which cater for day to day requirements, along with banks, restaurants and regular bus and rail services making this an ideal base for commuting. Main arterial roads lead in turn to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire Coast whilst a number of leisure facilities and parks are also available within the immediate area. It should also be noted that this property sits within the catchment for highly regarded East Renfrewshire schooling
Hallway 14' 4" max x 7' max ( 4.37m max x 2.13m max )
Lounge 15' 4" max x 12' max ( 4.67m max x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.86m max x 2.21m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.39m max x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' ( 2.01m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.