£63,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 March 2017||£63,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
7 Johnson Court is a superbly proportioned two bedroom maisonette flat that offers excellent value for money and would make an idea first time purchase or buy to let investment.
7 Johnson Court is a superbly proportioned two bedroom maisonette flat that offers excellent value for money and would make an idea first time purchase or buy to let investment. Located on the first and second floors of the building the flat is accessed via a secure door entry system. Internally on the ground floor of the maisonette there is a welcoming hall with large cloaks cupboard, a good sized lounge with ample space for a small dining table and chairs and additional store cupboard. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with space for free-standing white goods. Upstairs there is an L shaped landing with three store cupboards, two excellent sized double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes and a modern bathroom. The property also has the advantage of being fully double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally the property sits close to excellent bus routes into Helensburgh town centre and beyond. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 11' 7" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.30m Max )
Master Bedroom 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
Bedroom/study 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.