£115,000 Offers over
An Immaculately presented ground floor apartment enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac setting within this ever desirable pocket of Glasgows southside.
Early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this stunning ground floor modern flat set within a convenient and quiet locale in Deaconsbank. Offered to the market in turn key condition throughout this fantastic flat is a credit to the current owners and is sure to impress all who view from first time buyers to investment purchasers therefore agents advise early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with two separate storage areas, a bright front facing formal lounge with laminate flooring flooring and an attractive modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units and houses a selection of integrated appliances with further space for a dining table.
This delightful apartment also includes two well proportioned double bedrooms each complete with mirror wardrobes and fitted carpets, a stylish modern fitted en suite shower room and a stunning modern fitted three piece bathroom with partial wall tiling and additional storage cupboard. This beautiful property is yet further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, security controlled video entry system and well maintained communal entrance and surrounding garden grounds.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.12m)
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 8" Into Recess x 9' 4" ( 4.17m Into Recess x 2.84m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.