£70,000 Offers over
A fantastic renovation opportunity nicely positioned in Neilsland Oval. Welcoming Reception, spacious lounge with refitted breakfast kitchen. Two double bedrooms, refit WC/shower room. Gas CH along with Double glazing windows. Well maintained Gardens and Street parking.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available lower cottage flat occupying a prime position within Old Pollok.
As the property does require a certain degree of modernisation, this property is sure to impress both first time buyers and investment purchasers, therefore agents highly advise early viewings to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Internally the property possess a welcoming hallway with walk-in storage cupboard, an appreciable spacious lounge, refitted breakfasting kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and refitted fully tiled WC/shower room with larger shower cabinet.
The specification includes gas central heating and double glazing. Well maintained private gardens, shared drying area along with street parking.
The property is well placed for accessing Silverburn Shopping Centre. Further to that, the property is also half a mile away from M77 and M8 motorway links, making it an ideal location for commuters to the central belt and beyond.
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' ( 4.32m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' ( 3.56m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 1 17' 4" x 11' 4" ( 5.28m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Wc/shower Room 7' 10" x 4' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.37m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.