£60,000 Offers over
Exceptionally well presented and well-proportioned traditional upper floor flat situated in a popular area, conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is imperative!
Exceptionally well presented and well-proportioned traditional upper floor flat situated within a popular area, conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway with quality grey laminated flooring, two deep built-in shelved storage cupboards, electricity meter / circuit breakers cupboard and secured door entry phone. The spacious lounge has a three part front facing window formation, quality grey laminated flooring, and a deep built-in storage cupboard. The kitchen boasts an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and fully panelled walls and ceiling. In addition there is a gas cooker, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and a wall mounted "Ideal" combi boiler. There are two good sized double bedrooms with grey laminated flooring and a fully tiled shower room with a three piece white suite comprising w.c, wash hand basin and a shower enclosure with "Mira" shower. The subjects benefit from gas central heating with combi boiler, double glazing (except for one small kitchen window), and maintained enclosed communal lawned garden to the rear with stocked flowerbeds. Ideal first time buy, early internal viewing is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge 15' 8" narrowing to 14' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.78m narrowing to 4.42m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Two 14' 5" narrowing to 12' 0" x 11' 4" ( 4.39m narrowing to 3.66m x 3.45m )
Shower Room 10' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.