£53,000 Offers over
An excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat situated within this sought after and popular residential locale. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate what's on offer.
Enjoying a wonderful cul-de-sac position within this sought after location is this two bedroom ground floor flat which would suit young and old alike. This popular styled flat would make the perfect family home.
The accommodation on offer comprises lounge/dining room with patio doors giving access to small balcony, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom with wc, wash basin, bath and electric shower over bath. Externally on street parking.
Westwood has its own shops and local amenities with popular primary and secondary schooling nearby, and good local green space. The property sits close to a host of excellent amenities including the East Kilbride shopping centre, various bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets and public transport links, all within easy reach. There are excellent road links to the M8 and M74 networks allowing swift access to Glasgow, Hamilton, Blantyre, Strathaven and the rest of the central belt.
Lounge 23' 2" x 10' 11" ( 7.06m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 11' x 7' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" max x 11' 3" ( 3.45m max x 3.43m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
Family Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.