£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 July 2007||£121,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
With views of Levengrove Park, Dumbarton Rock and the River Leven this 2 bed second floor flat is sure to be of interest to all buyers out there. Centrally located with on street parking.
With views of Levengrove Park, Dumbarton Rock and the River Leven this 2 bed second floor flat is sure to be of interest to all buyers out there. Centrally located with on street parking. .
Access is gained by security entry onto a well maintained close.
On entering the flat you are presented with a 10 foot long hallway, lounge/diner, 2 double bedrooms with free standing wardrobes in the master, kitchen and bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle. There is gas central heating and double glazing.
Decorated in neutral finishes throughout with natural wood flooring in the hallway, carpet in the bedrooms and click wood effect laminate in the lounge/diner. The bathroom is fully tiled.
The lounge /diner has a feature gas fireplace and window with views onto the park and River Leven.
There are floor and wall mounted units in the kitchen and integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and extractor fan. There is space for a washing machine.
In the fully tiled bathroom there is a Jacuzzi bath with separate mains shower cubicle. The wall behind the sink has a large mirror and storage units on the floor.
Lounge/diner 13' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.61m )
Entrance Hall 10' 7" x 3' 11" ( 3.23m x 1.19m )
Kitchen 7' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.26m x 2.16m )
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 11' 3" at widest point x 11' 10" at longest point ( 3.43m at widest point x 3.61m at longest point )
Bathroom 11' 6" x 5' 10" ( 3.51m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.