£100,000 Offers over
A smart first floor apartment within this Listed "Co-Op" Building, a landmark on the Glasgow Skyline. S/entry to grand staircase and lift access, reception hallway, lounge/dining kitchen with appliances, mezzanine style double bedroom, bathroom with shower. Electric heating, double glazing, parking.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this first floor one bedroom apartment within the iconic Listed Building, known as the Co-Op Building, just to the South of the River Clyde and forming part of the Glasgow City Centre Skyline. This particular apartments offers a rare opportunity to acquire a piece of this historic building with a more palatable price tag and it provides a setting close to the City Centre and well placed for commuting with quick access to the M8, M74 and M77 motorways.
Security video entry to a grand reception hallway, staircase and residents lift, private reception hallway with storage, open plan lounge/fitted dining kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, double size mezzanine style bedroom with built in wardrobe, bathroom with shower over bath and glass shower screen.
The specification includes electric heating and double glazing. On site facilities include an allocated parking space within the underground car park and a Residents gym. The building is managed and maintained by an appointed Factor.
Lounge/kitchen 14' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.52m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 10' 2" x 13' 10" extending to ( 3.10m x 4.22m extending to )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 8" ( 1.68m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.