£170,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 January 2016||£162,500||£12,500|
|24 August 2010||£150,000||£7,000|
|8 September 2004||£143,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available and immaculately presented ground floor apartment within a prestigious pocket of Shawlands. Agents highly advise early internal inspection to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this stunning ground floor flat occupying a prime position within Glasgow's Southside. Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this beautiful property is a true credit to the current owners therefore agents advise immediate internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with wooden flooring and integrated storage, a bright bay window lounge complete with ceiling spotlights and open plan access to the lovely formal dining area and a stunning modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units as well as integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
This fantastic flat also offers two well proportioned double bedrooms each boasting delightful mirror wardrobes, ceiling coving and fitted carpets, a stunning modern fitted en suite shower room and a stylish modern fitted bathroom complete with white three piece suite and finished with tiled flooring.
In addition the property is further enhanced by well maintained communal entrance with security entrance system, private garage as well as a residential parking area found at the rear of the property.
Reception Hallway Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' 9" Into Bay x 12' 5" ( 5.41m Into Bay x 3.78m)
Dining Area 10' 8" x 6' 3" ( 3.25m x 1.91m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.16m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" Maximum Points x 10' 5" ( 3.71m Maximum Points x 3.17m)
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.