£90,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 March 2013||£88,000||£28,001|
|30 April 2003||£59,999||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Located on the lower west side of Helensburgh adjacent to Duchess Woods Strathclyde Court is a beautifully maintained development that sits in stunning grounds.
Located on the lower west side of Helensburgh adjacent to Duchess Woods Strathclyde Court is a beautifully maintained development that sits in stunning grounds that are private for residents to enjoy. Number 26 is a rare flat to come onto the market with in being positioned on the ground floor of the building. The flat itself does require general modernisation and redecoration but offers excellent value for money. The building is accessed via a secure door entry system into a welcoming communal hall and stairwell which has recently been redecorated. On entering the property there is a lovely wide reception hall with large cloaks cupboard. The lounge is south facing with wonderful aspects over the grounds of the development and is superb in size with ample space for a dining table and chairs if required. The kitchen is located to the rear of the flat and has space for a breakfast table. There is also a good sized larder. The flat has two large double bedrooms with the Master over-looking the gardens and a well-proportioned bathroom. The flat is double glazed and has electric heating. Over the last few years Strathclyde Court has had many improvements carried out including new roof's to the buildings and all common areas have been refurbished. The development is managed by a professional factoring company and there is ample private residents parking. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' 7" x 16' 1" ( 5.05m x 4.90m )
Kitchen/diner 15' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.65m x 2.46m )
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Bathroom 10' 11" x 6' ( 3.33m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.