£169,500 Offers over
A truly stunning 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, which is presented in walk-in condition &is conveniently situated in this highly desirable location, with views of the river, Ochil Hills &Wallace Monument. This impressive apartment offers contemporary open plan living &viewing is recommended...
This charming ground floor apartment is situated in an exceptionally popular location, close to Stirling City Centre, making the property ideal for commuters. The apartment itself is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, including those seeking one level living &is accessed via a security controlled door entry system which in turn gives access to a well maintained communal close. Internally this immaculately presented property offers well-proportioned &well laid out accommodation extending to a spacious entrance hall, with various storage cupboards, leading through to a wonderful Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining area which is a real stand-out feature of this home. This provides an expansive living/entertaining space which is more in keeping with today's lifestyle preferences &also benefits from front to rear aspects which in turn, allow a wealth of natural light into room. The stylish, modern kitchen offers a range of base and wall units as well as integrated appliances to include built in oven/hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher &washing machine. There are also two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes &the master bedroom also benefiting from an en-suite shower room. Concluding the accommodation is the tastefully fitted 3 piece bathroom, which comprises of bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
The property certainly offers a "walk-in" standard of accommodation, as all rooms are immaculately presented in bright fresh décor and flooring throughout is to a high standard. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Residents parking is available to the front of the building &there are communal grounds available to residents. As mentioned previously, the property is fortunate to benefit from views of the river, Ochil Hills &Wallace Monument.
The property enjoys a convenient access to the variety of amenities that the historic city of Stirling has to offer with high street shops, restaurants and bars located close by. The Forthside area also provides access to The Peak Sports Village &Vue cinema complex. For those who have to travel for business, the bus station &railway station are close by &provide regular services to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.