£125,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 October 2007||£100,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Located at the bottom of Maitland Street, Rosslyn Terrace is a much admired traditional Tenement building which has been well maintained over the years.
Located at the bottom of Maitland Street, Rosslyn Terrace is a much admired traditional Tenement building which has been well maintained over the years and has benefited from a new roof around 2015. This particular flat is located on the top floor and affords magnificent views over the Clyde Estuary and surrounding countryside. On entering there is a welcoming hall with good sized store cupboards. The lounge is a superb size and has ample space for dining furniture if required. There is a modern integral kitchen which is fitted with white units and has a range of integrated appliances and space for free-standing white goods. Both bedrooms have excellent proportions and built in wardrobes. The Master bedrooms is positioned to the front of the building and the second to the rear. There is also a smaller third room ideal for a home office and all have a wonderful outlook. The bathroom has recently been re-fitted with a good quality suite and tiling. The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally there is a gorgeous south facing garden shared between the resident's. The garden is directly on the shore front with easy access to the Beach. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/diner 13' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 9' 5" Max x 5' 9" Max ( 2.87m Max x 1.75m Max )
Master Bedroom 12' 6" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.81m Max x 3.38m Max )
Bedroom 10' 2" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.10m Max x 2.77m Max )
Study 12' 2" x 3' 9" ( 3.71m x 1.14m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.